Passport Address change online: People who are planning to travel abroad need a passport, without a passport, you do not travel from one country to another, although there are some countries where you do not need a passport.
but such countries are selective.
Let us tell you that this is your address proof, which identifies you when you go to another country, in this your personal details along with your home address are also written, which is mentioned only after verification.
although if you have changed your home And now you have a new address then it can be updated in passport also and that too very easily if you want to update passport then now you don’t need to load part because now you can do online way sitting at home update address in passport
You may find this process difficult but in reality it is quite easy,if you do not yet know how to change the address in the passport,then today through this news we are going to make your problem a little easier and you are going to tell it.
Here is how you can change the address in your passport with the help of your smartphone or laptop sitting at home.
Change address in Passport like this
To change the address, you should have self-attached photocopies of the first 2 pages and the last 2 pages of the old passport,this includes the ECR/Non-ECR page.
Address proof is also required for this.
- Here is the online process to change the address
- First of all go to Passport Seva Portal
- After logging in with the account, enter the User ID and Password
- If you do not have an account then click on New User / Register Now
- Now you have to choose Passport Seva Kendra
- Now enter your name, date of birth and personal details
- After that create login id and password
- A link to activate the account will appear on your registered email id
- After login, click on the option of Fresh Passport / Re-issue of Passport
- Now click on the given link to fill the application form
- Fill all the details being asked, click on the Next button.